East Lake Fire Rescue
Santa Sign Up Information
Our annual sign up for the Santa Truck will be held on Tuesday, November 13, from 9:00a.m. - 12:00p.m. at Station 57, 3375 Tarpon Lake Blvd, Palm Harbor, Fl 34685
If you would like the Santa Truck to visit your home during the holidays, and live in the East Lake area, plan on registering on this day.
We plan our visits based on the number of children at the household, so have that information for us when you register.
If you can’t make it to our sign up, give us a call beginning November 13 (727-784-8668) from 8:00a.m.- 4:00p.m. Monday through Friday. Ask for Marianne. Time slots fill up fast!
Each year Santa Clause teams up with the East Lake Firefighters to deliver presents to the boys and girls in the East Lake area. Santa rides on our fully restored 1961 American LaFrance Fire Truck and makes personal stops to children's homes. If you are interested in Santa visiting your home this year, please read the following guidelines below to sign up.
It is our pleasure to provide this fulfilling service to you each year. The program has become so popular we have had to implement a few changes to handle as many children as possible. We must ask that you follow the below guidelines in order to accommodate everyone.
Gifts – one per child (shoebox size or smaller), with child’s name printed
legibly on outside of gift.
2. 2. Put all gifts for your Stop in one large BAG. Wrap family gifts together, put in smaller bag, then place in the large bag.
3. The BAG remains at your Stop. Hand it up to one of Santa’s helpers when the Santa Truck arrives.
4. Please have your camera ready to take a “quick” family photo with Santa. We have lots of Stops to make and try to stay on schedule
5. Block parties are encouraged.
6. Designate one adult liaison per Stop to help Santa if he has any questions, needs help pronouncing children’s names, etc.
7. Santa’s helpers are off-duty firefighters and staff volunteering. Donations are greatly appreciated and help fund the Santa Program.
Checks can be made payable to “East Lake Fire Rescue”.
8. Rain Date: December 22, by appointment
only 10:00am - 11:30am. Call our office to schedule.
8. Rain Date: December 22, by appointment only 10:00am - 11:30am. Call our office to schedule.
8. Any Questions, call us at 727-784-8668, Mon-Fri 8 to 4 pm.